[post updated after I realised I had misspelled the name!]
The buildings are:
- big barn is from a La Haye Sainte model from Germany;
- the long barn in the near corner is from the same La Haye Sainte set;
- the main house is a J&R municipal building (I cut off the low wall in front of the entrance steps);
- the short barn next to the main building is a piece cut of a J&R barn (the rest of it is in my Hougoumont, version 1);
- the 2 barns side by side are J&R;
- the gate and walls by the gate are from a GHQ gate set;
- the other walls are cut from the La Haye Sainte set.
The base is approximately 15cm by 15cm.
I took photos as I was going along and will do a post on a tutorial tomorrow, mainly on the basing but I will cover the basic painting technique.
The trees are Timecast.
A barrel from Perfect Six.
A couple of smaller barrels from Perfect Six.
Haystacks are Timecast, the sacks are Pendraken 10mm.
Wheel from an Adler cannon.
Now with some troops in for a size comparison.
The Waterloo buildings I have done so far are:
La Belle Alliance
La Haie (La Haye)
La Haye Sainte
Hougoumont (version 1)
Also, for an easy way to see all my Napoleonic posts check out the Napoleonic summary page.