I have done a couple of posts already and won't repeat those units - they will come together in a scenario report in the future. So my British army is made up of (click links for earlier posts):
The latest post has:
- 2 highland battalions (92nd);
- 10 line battalions (3x 40 man, 4x 32 man and 3x 24 man units);
- 2 9pdr foot batteries;
- 2 heavy dragoons (one in bicorne and one in helmet);
- 1 hussar regiment;
- 3 6pdr horse batteries (or 2 if 3 gun batteries);
- a bunch of command stands (a more detailed post on just them here).
For an easy way to check out all my Napoleonic posts visit the Napoleonic Summary page.