Tuesday 12 April 2016

British captured Sd kfz 251 artillery HQ vehicle

I recently got a job lot of 1/144 tanks and it included some Takara Sd kfz 251s which are OK in terms of detail but not that good a paint job and no MG at the front, just the shield. As I have plenty of German half tracks I decided to do one as a captured British vehicle used for the HQ of an artillery battery as shown in the Flames of War book for Market Garden.

I added a Pendraken British officer figure by cutting the base off and gluing in the vehicle. I also added an allied MG which was again a Pendraken item - British roof top MG.







In case of interest you can check out an earlier post I did on Flames of War warrior units done in 10mm.


For an easy way to see all my WW2 posts check out the WW2 Summary page.

1 comment: