Wednesday 8 July 2015

Stalinets artillery tractor

Another recent model from Pithead is the Stalinets artillery tractor. I am in the process of doing a number of different types of tractors for the Russians so more posts on these soon.

I am still experimenting with the effect for truck windows and I find the Russians need more to lighten them up given they are a dark green. I have used a watered down light gray with a touch of light blue then a few streaks of white on top of that.

I have added some clutter in the back. Oil barrels are from the bits and pieces that come with Takara versus sets (forget which one has the barrels) and the crates and the sacks are Perfect Six - see my review).











For an easy way to see all my WW2 posts check out the WW2 Summary page.

No comments:

Post a Comment